Working at Unified Brands
With qualities of openness, trust and respect out front at all times, Unified Brands strives to be a world-class employer every day — making every employee feel like a valued part of the team. This collaborative, entrepreneurial spirit informs everything we do: it establishes our shared expectations for success, it holds us accountable to the highest ethical standards and it challenges us to win by serving customers better.
As a medium-sized company, Unified gives associates the resources of a large employer and the visibility of a small business — allowing individuals to showcase their talents and make a genuine difference.
Click here to view our current PRODUCTION job openings and apply for opportunities that match your experience, interests and skill set.
Click here to view our current OFFICE job openings and apply for opportunities that match your experience, interests and skill set.
Unified Brands provides a comprehensive, competitive insurance program for all employees working 30 hours or more per week, as well as an extensive benefits offering that features on-site wellness opportunities, health savings accounts, disability coverage, paid holidays, a 401(K) retirement program and more.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (9) and (1) floating holiday
- Educational assistance program after 1 year of service
- Employee assistance program
- 401 (K) retirement program
- Wellness program with on-site clinics at two of the largest locations in Michigan and Mississippi
- Medical insurance coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Life insurance and optional life insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
Unified Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.